As tleps.com ( Tleps ), we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. Your personal data is processed and preserved in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”).
- How Your Personal Data Can Be Processed
Pursuant to the KVKK No. 6698, your personal data that you share with tleps.com is obtained, recorded, stored, modified, rearranged, fully or partially, automatically or by non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system, in short, any processing performed on the data. can be handled by us. All kinds of operations performed on data within the scope of KVKK are considered as “processing of personal data”.
- Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data
Personal data you share,
- In order to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
- In order to provide information to prosecutors’ offices, courts and relevant public officials on matters of public security and legal disputes, upon request and in accordance with the legislation;
- In order to offer a wide range of opportunities to our members or to share these opportunities with persons or institutions that can offer them within the legal framework;
- To analyze advertising preferences,
It will be processed in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698 and related secondary regulations.
- Information About Third Persons Or Organizations To Which Your Personal Data Can Be Transferred
For the above-mentioned purposes, the persons / organizations to which your personal data you shared with tleps.com can be transferred; our main shareholders, shareholders, advertisers, direct or indirect domestic / foreign affiliates; Particularly member companies using tleps.com infrastructure and individuals and organizations related to the service provided, including but not limited to, program partner organizations, domestic / international organizations and other organizations that we receive service from and cooperate with, in order to carry out our activities and / or as a Data Processor. 3. individuals and organizations.
- How Your Personal Data Is Collected
Your personal data,
- com website and mobile applications and information such as name, surname, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address; In the form of location data, data containing preferences on the pages logged in using the user name and password, IP records of the transactions performed, cookie data collected by the browser, and browsing time and details;
- com, in a physical or virtual environment, face-to-face or at a distance, verbally or in writing or from electronic media;
- In addition, data obtained from (micro) websites and social media indirectly obtained from different channels, used for websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes, e-bulletin reading or click movements, data provided by public databases. from profiles and data that are open to sharing from social networking sites such as social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Snapchat etc.); can be processed and collected.
- Your Personal Data Obtained Before KVKK Entered into Force
Since tleps.com did not start its publication life before 7 April 2016, the effective date of the KVKK, we do not have any personal data stored before this date. (If your website collects data before this date, it must be specified how the data is processed and preserved.)
- Transfer of Your Personal Data
Provided that your personal data collected by any of the above-mentioned methods, to be processed in Turkey or to be processed and stored outside of Turkey, remain within the scope of KVKK and in accordance with the contractual purposes (to countries accredited by the Personal Data Board and where there is sufficient protection for the protection of personal data) services. may be transferred to intermediaries.
Your Personal Data;
- Our business partners with whom we cooperate and/or receive services for the presentation and promotion of products and services,
- To the competent authorities who will determine your location in case of an emergency call,
- Regulatory and supervisory institutions and other official institutions such as courts and enforcement offices, other public institutions or organizations that are authorized to request your personal data,
- Legal entities that have a commercial relationship with com and have your phone number,
It can be transferred when deemed necessary.
- Storage and Protection of Personal Data
tleps.com , the systems and databases in which your personal data are stored, are subject to the 12th article of the KVKK. By preventing the unlawful processing of personal data and preventing access by unauthorized persons; It is obliged to take software measures such as hash, encryption, transaction log, access management and physical security measures in order to ensure their safekeeping. In the event that it is learned that personal data has been obtained illegally by others, the situation will be immediately reported to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulation and in writing.
- Keeping Personal Data Up-to-Date and Accurate
4 of KVKK. tleps.com has an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, in order for tleps.com to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our members are required to share their correct and up-to-date data or update them via the website / mobile application.
- Rights of Personal Data Owners Pursuant to Law No. 6698
Article 11 of the KVKK No. 6698 entered into force on 07 October 2016, and in accordance with the relevant article, the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows:
- Personal Data Owner, by applying to tleps.com (data controller), about himself;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- 7 of the KVKK. Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the article,
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
- Communication and Application Method
The Data Controller Representative to be appointed by tleps.com will be announced in the Data Controllers Registry and the internet address where this document is located, when the legal infrastructure is provided.
Personal Data Owners can direct their questions, opinions or requests to [email protected] e-mail address.
tleps.com may give a positive/negative response to the submitted requests, in writing or digitally, provided that it is justified and responds within 30 days. It is essential that the necessary transactions regarding the requests are free of charge. However, if transactions require a cost, tleps.com reserves the right to charge fees. These fees are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board according to Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law. It is determined according to the tariff determined in accordance with the article.
By sharing your personal data on our website, applications and other channels, our Personal Data Policy and the terms of processing, processing methods, transfer, sale of data and other related issues in our policy, Data shared with tleps.com, a social media application, on the website, applications and To be informed about a particular subject, which is of great importance in the KVKK, that it is used in social media channels, that notifications and suggestions are made, that it can be shared with third parties commercially, provided that it is for the benefit of the members, and that you agree to this, that you apply to tleps.com before using your legal rights. defined as consent based on free will and expressed an explicit consent You declare that you agree with
This contract was last updated on 25/10/2019.